As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear anyone seen page 151 of this months sound on sound? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: anyone seen page 151 of this months sound on sound?
Cappy
Re:anyone seen page 151 of this months sound on sound? 11 Years, 6 Months ago
NoiseLab wrote:
I was saving money for a Cwejman S1 MK2 to team up with the Octatrack. The Analog Four makes it more difficult to choose... So tempting?

The Cwejman is beyond the competition.. I f you like it, buy it. Such a piece of gear. The new Elektron looks well despite this awful demo as usual, but it promise for sure
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Oh my god! Just in time. I planned to buy the waldorf pulse 2.
Now, i know what i will make me as peesent for xmas.
Mmmmm this resampling, OP1 comparison makes a lot of sense.
Yoshi
Rusty wrote:
I'm going to take a punt here and go with OD/Analog Four... because it has tubes in it...

More thinking about it.. OD=OverDub maybe... Tech taken from Teenage Engineering given their close connections; explains the "vinyl" preview; expalins the 6 tracks for 4 voices etc etc
Cappy
jerome pacman wrote:
NoiseLab wrote:
I was saving money for a Cwejman S1 MK2 to team up with the Octatrack. The Analog Four makes it more difficult to choose... So tempting?

The Cwejman is beyond the competition.. I f you like it, buy it. Such a piece of gear. The new Elektron looks well despite this awful demo as usual, but it promise for sure

if you do not need polyphony and to have a sound bank, then go for a cwejman s1, it sounds well, amazing. this new elektron machine will most probably have those features plus an excellent sequencer. being an elektron machine I think it will be the better choice from a creative perspective as the s1 is the better choice from a sound shaping perspective.
Yoshi
Cwejman S1 MkII is a weapon. Awesome synth.
Go to top Post Reply